Spring Awakening 3/25/23 11am-1pm
Opening Mantra & Harmonium vibes w/https://www.instagram.com/kendylcorey/
Intention Setting & Affirmations
Bring your wish list of Hopes & Dreams to embody
Warm up Flow w/https://www.instagram.com/alightandaligned/
All level Mark Whitwell Heart Opening “Flavored” Yoga flow cab spates (@optimysstique) • Instagram photos and videos & Yin Cool Down
Helena Kuntz (@surfyogahawaii) • Instagram photos and videos
Adjustments , somatic savasana & more…
Music , Mantra & Singing with Roothub My Story — RootHub
67-174 Farrington Hwy, Waialua HI 96791 $15-$50 Suggested Donation… no one will be turned away due to a lack of funds!
Yoga ,Mantra, Nowtra
The Heart & Community
Cheyenne & Tane trash to fuel 5:30pm https://phoenix-carbon.com/ Hangaya.net
6:30 Ayurveda W/Pedrohttps://www.saravaayurveda.com/
7:15 Yoga/Qi Gong Emily https://www.instagram.com/herbal_emily/https://www.instagram.com/herbal_emily/ and Cab index (cabspates.com)
8pm Utopia Band & Special guests! tba…
Also interactive art and more!
January 15th 4pm until …
Optimysstique Bday Event
MUSIC & FOOD, SUSTAINABILITY, SPIRITUALTY- Farm – Sea to table cooking, eats, YOGA, clothing swap, seed swap, bring your old phones we’re sending them to Africa & more… $15-$50 suggested donation.
ongoing feasting,cooking,swapping etc….
smart bar w/ Paumalu Fungi
4pm opening 2023 w/intention
4:30 Mini Farm tour
5:00 Yoga w/ Cab & Helena
6:00pm Spirituality & Sustainability w/ Tane & Cheyenne the Answers to today’s most challenging questionshttps://phoenix-carbon.com/
6:30pm African Drumming https://www.instagram.com/sewafare/
Ongoing feasting, cooking ,swapping
7-10:30pm TBA all-star Jam. Blues, Afrobeat, Reggae, Dj’s https://www.facebook.com/tribaldreamz/ Jazz, ETC… Multiple talented artists….
66-403 Paalaa rd, Haleiwa,Hi 96712
Parking is at the Waialua https://www.waialuacommunityassociation.org/Community Association Center and or 66-351 Paalaa rd
- Sustainability, wellness, entertainment, education and spirituality converge at this event. Join us, as we reconnect with the planet, humanity and each other. Ancient wisdom convenes with modern culture here as we play and explore connection & possibilities. A post Breadfruit Conference Event!
- 4pm-opening blessing & find your intention with Sarabeth/https://www.instagram.com/alightandaligned/
- 4:15-5pm -farm tour & harvesting 4:15-5pm with Cab
- 5pm-yoga medley w/ kirtan Bonnie https://www.instagram.com/gypsyogi8/ Cab,https://www.instagram.com/Optimysstique/ ,
- Helena https://www.instagram.com/surfyogahawaii/
- Experience the live kirtan band w/ Kendyl https://www.instagram.com/kendylcorey/ & special guests 5pm -6:15pm During Yoga
- 6:25 Aryuvedic Science Nature * Your Nature with Pedro https://www.saravaayurveda.com/
- 6:15 -7 Cooking & Feasting with everyone * ongoing cooking, pupus, smart bar, etc… 4-10pm https://www.instagram.com/Optimysstique/
- 7pm African Drum and Dance with Sewafarehttps://www.instagram.com/sewafare/ + flow arts with Dan Gallaher Bissell (@danimal_in_hawaii) • Instagram photos and videos
- 7:45pm dj A.I.T. & special guestshttps://www.instagram.com/aituuuuuuuuu/
- *ongoing clothing swap & seed plant exchange
- Trouble getting tickets it’s o.k. to pay at the door or venmo @cab-spates
- *TICKETS https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-breadfruit-boogie-tickets-433013704647
- (11) Breadfruit Boogie | Facebook
- * Stay tuned for updates and special guests!
Menu more TBA at show time endless possibilities*
Breadfruit Moringa Pesto Pizza Bites
Breadfruit Poke V, Breadfruit Kitchari V,
Breadfruit Curry V Moringa Chips V (DIY) *farm tour bounty
Breadfruit Chips V Grilled Chaya V (DIY) *farm tour bounty
Breadfruit Potato Salad V Organic Breadfruit Chicken Soup
Fruit Sorbet V, Banana, coconut, noni
Noni Lemonade with Lemongrass & Basil V
**** Also, we’ll be co-creating dishes yet to be named!
- What to bring?
- An open mind & heart
- A willingness to participate
- Positive Vibes
- yoga mat
- Plants and or Clothes for the Swaps/Gifting
- Organic/non-chemical food you grow
- Mosquito repellant/ reusable Cutlery/Cup
- Your friends
- long pants sleeves can be helpful
- we’ve got you covered if you forget anything*
- How to participate?
- Buy a ticket
- Interact, cook, practice yoga,dance,eat,swap/gift,recieve and soak up invaluable knowledge & vibes!
- *We’ll be altering our supermarket rabbit habits as we explore this experience beyond a potluck or restaurant.
- Interactive Eco-Dinner party
Redefining How we learn, live,work and play.
Expanding learning,choices and experiences beyond the classroom,club,restaurant,bar,office,supermarket,gym and yoga studio.
Limited Parking , Overflow Parking is at The Waialua Community Association Center In Haleiwa Town Across from The Post Office and 66-351 Paalaa Rd